A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MY IDOL

My name is Allan and my idol is my father. He is my idol because he is rather honest, hardworking and, of course, he roots for Corinthians.
My father and I have been to the stadium to watch the Corinthians matches since I was four years old. This is one of my idol’s hobbies. The other thing he really likes is watching motor racing. He also appreciates listening to jazz music, but what he is crazy about is playing basketball! He has played it since he was a child. He would like to play besides two idols, having bread made of mixed flour, Jordan and Oscar. What a dream!
This is my idol, my FATHER!

Project from
Allan
Progress 1
Teacher Fernanda O.

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home