A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Palmeiras



The Palmeiras is the team in my heart.
My father also supports Palmeiras. We already went to some games of Palmeiras.
When Palmeiras won, we were happy and we celebrated.
I won my first t-shirt from Palmeiras when Palmeiras was the champion of the Libertadores 1999, I have it until today.

Never stop being Palmeirense.


Sign. An eternal Palestrino

Project from
Guilherme Amaral
Starter 3
Teacher Fernanda

Centro Britânico
Colégio Santa Marcelina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home