A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

MY IDOL

My idol is my hero, he is a person who I love so much.
He is my father. His name is Fabio Angelino Fortunato. He is a funny person, he is strong, he is tall and very handsome. He is forty-five years old, he has long and black hair and olive skin.
He is always teaching me a lot of things and lessons. He teaches me to play many sports. He is a nice soccer and tennis player. He can run very fast too.
This man is very responsible and serious too. He works a lot every day and gives attention to the family too.
When I was eleven years old, he saved me of 3 guys who wanted to hit me, and when I was five, I jumped from a window and he was there to save me again.
He is a very nice person who I love so much

THANKS FOR ALL DAD!!!!!



Project from
Mario Piacentini Medeiros Fortunato
Progress 3

Teacher Laura

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home