A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My father, my big Idol.


Yes...I like music and I have idols in this. And I admire some actors and actresses, but my real idol is someone who is near to me. I am talking about my father.

My father is a wonderful person. Everybody likes him, because he is a good father, a good husband, a good son, a good friend.

Although his bad mood sometimes, and all of his other flaws, he has a big heart. He is always helping everybody. I say that if everybody was like my father, the world would be so much better.

The education that my father and my mother gave to my sister and me is the most important thing that we have and I will be grateful all my life for this. I think that the dignity and the character is something that the human being has to acquire when is still a child and if it’s strong, nothing can change this.

My father never let something lacks to my family. He is a working man and always works so hard to give the best to us.

He participates a lot in my life. He worried about my grades at university, about my job, about my dating. He gives me a lot of advises and I always listen to him.


I don’t like to think in my life without my father, he is my safe port. I love him so much and I am so much proud to look like him.

Every night, before I sleep, I thank God to be part of this family.


Project from
Bruna Libonatti
Higher 2
Teacher Fernanda M.

Centro Britânino
Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home