A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

One of my favorite idols

All my life I have admired many kinds of people with their different ways of life.
One of my idols is Ronaldinho Gaúcho, a very happy person and a very nice player, in my opinion. So I like him very much.
My idol plays football, and he is a great soccer player and many people think that he is the best soccer player in the world. I think this is really true, because he plays in international teams that are the greatest ones, for example: Barcelona. He is from Brazil and I also like him because he was born in Brazil, and this is my country too.

He has long black curly hair, he also has dark skin and he is tall (I think 1,81m), he is thin and has brown eyes. And he always has a big smile in his oval face. I don´t know very well, but I think that he is 27 years old, so he is still young.
Ronaldinho is happy and very funny, and is always in a good mood, I think that Gaúcho is a friendly and good person with a good heart.

What I like the most about my idol is that he can control a ball very well.
My idol is important to me, because I want to have the same character and all characteristics that Ronaldinho has, so that I can be a good man in my life just like my idol.


Project from
Gabriel Fernandes Málaga Morais
Progress 3
Teacher Laura


Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home