A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Monday, October 23, 2006

MY IDOL – By Stefano

My idol is Ronaldinho gaúcho. He is a famous Brazilian footballer.

He was born in Porto Alegre, but he lives in Spain (Europe). He plays for Barcelona where he is the number “10”.

Ronaldinho gaúcho is my idol because he plays very well.


Stefano Perrotti
Starter 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch




MY IDOL – By Lia

I’m going to talk about my idol: David Beckham.

He is a very good English footballer and he is handsome! David Beckham was born on May 2nd., 1975 in Leytonstone – England.

He played for Manchester United from 1991 up to 2003. In 1999, he won the Champions League. Nowadays, he plays for Real Madrid in Spain (he is the number “23”). He was captain of the English national team from November 2000 up to 2 July 2006.

Beckham has a lot of money. He is married to Victoria Adams, ex-spicy girl and they have 3 kids. Beckham is really popular, but he is especially popular among girls; they love him!

I’ve chosen Beckham as my idol, because he had a dream and he struggled for it. He is an example for me and I love his football.


Lia Leme
Starter 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch



MY IDOL – By Fábio

I don’t have any especial person as an idol, but many people that are my idols. They are singers, actors, etc..

However, there are some people that are my real idols: MY FAMILY (my brother, my sisters, my mum, my dad and my two other mums (my two housemaids).

They are my idols because they are part of my life. My dad, my mum and my two housemaids are my idols because I’ve been educated by them.

My life is with them and that’s why they are my idols: MY FAMILY!!!!!


Fábio A.D.P. Nogueira
Starter 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico

Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home