A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Monday, October 23, 2006

MY IDOL – By Ana Carolina

My idol is Johnny Depp. He is a very famous actor and he has starred many films.

Apart from being a good-looking guy, he is also a talented actor. Three of his most important films are: "Pirates of the Caribbean”, “Don Juan De Marco” and “Once upon a Time”.

He is married to a French woman and he has two kids. He is a very interesting person.
I like his performance. He is very good at acting!

Ana Carolina A. B. Costa
Progress 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch



MY IDOL – By Raphael

My idol is my father. He is my idol because he always helps me with my homework and he clarifies all doubts I have related to my tests.

He always plays soccer with my brothers and me. He plays video game and tennis very well, and we won many soccer championships together. He does everything for me: my breakfast, my dinner, etc.. He is always with me!

He is a really nice guy! He donates clothes and food for the needy and helps them too.

He is my idol and I love him very much!!!

Rapahel P. C. Do Amaral
Progress 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch



MY IDOL – By Felipe

My father is my idol. When he was young he was poor and his father couldn’t afford to pay a private school for him, so he had to study in a public school.
However, when he was 17 he passed the FGV test for Business Administration and attended one of the best courses in Brazil.

My mother is my idol too; first of all because she is a good mum and secondly because despite studying in a public school, at the present time she is a brilliant lawyer.

THEY ARE MY IDOLS!

Felipe B. Ribeiro
Progress 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch



MY IDOL – By Simone


My mother is my idol because she is a great person. Her name is Valdete and she was born in Minas Gerais. She is 65 years old.

She is a warrior. My father and her worked very hard to support us. They struggled for their dream (our happiness), providing us with the best. Nowadays she is retired and she works only at home.

I live in São Paulo and she lives in Minas Gerais. I miss her a lot! I call her every day (in the morning and at night). I love my mother!! We are a big family and sometimes we throw a party in our house. She dances all night long. She loves dancing! Her favourite food is pasta. By the way, she prepares it fantastically!

I always thank God for having such a wonderful mother!

Simone Ap. Amâncio
Progress 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch



MY IDOL – By Murillo


Marcos is my idol. He is the Palmeiras goalkeeper. His full name is Marcos Roberto Silveira Reis Nascimento. He was born in Oriente, on August 4th., 1973.

Marcos has been playing for Palmeiras since 1993. His first match was on March 30th, 1996. In spite of not being the first-team player, Marcos celebrated his first title as a professional soccer player in 1996 when Palmeiras won the championship.

In 1999 (during the Libertadores Cup) Veloso (the first-team player) got a muscle contusion and Marcos took over from Veloso the first-team player position. Due to his excellent performances, he was chosen the best soccer player of this tournament (his greatest performances were mainly against Corinthias). In 1999, Palmeiras defeated Deportivo Cali and won the Libertadores Cup.

In the 2002 World Cup Marcos was the first-team player of the Brazilian national team. By the way, Brazil was the champion of this tournament.

Honors:
Paulista Championship (1993, 1994, 1996)
Brazilian Championship (1993, 1994)
Brazilian Cup (1998)
Libertadores Cup (1999)
World Cup (2002)
America’s Cup (2003)

Murillo S. Faria
Progress 3
Teacher Fátima

Centro Britânico
Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home