A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Idol

I like to play drums. I started playing when I was 14 years old. My parents thought I was crazy but it’s ok, I don’t care.
My idol is Travis Barker. He was born on November 14th 1975. His mom encouraged him to play the drums when he was 4 years old. Travis participated in some bands: Feeble, The Suicide Machines, The Aquabats, The Transplants and with Tom Delonge they made “Box Car Racer”.














He is my idol because I can learn many things with him. My drums teacher told me to watch some shows and observe the drummer, you can learn and improve your abilities more than if you just do the lessons.

I like him as a drummer but I don’t approve his behavior. He uses drugs which I hate and drinks a lot.

Project from
Alexandre Kim
Higher 2
Teacher Fernanda

Centro Britânico

Perdizes Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home