A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Someone I'm proud of...















This person is Gilberto Godoy Filho, “Giba”.
Giba was born in Londrina on 23rd Dez,1976. When he was six month old he had leuchemia and faced up a severe treatment with different medicines along that year. Then, just a year after he had started playing volleyball, ha had a serious accident.
The player fell off a tree and broke his arm, which took him a long time to recover and go back to team.
Giba has always been to his family and his dream is to win The Olympic Games. He also wants to
play professionally for ten years.
His is my idol because he has shown strength to fight any problem and never give up.He has
influenced my life because I love volleyball and I will never give it up, and like Giba I will be hard-
working and willing.
He has contributed to the Brazilian sports as part of the national team.


Project from
Aline
Higher 1
Teacher Virginia

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home