A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Idol

My idol at the moment is my friend PieroTrotta.
There are many things that I like about him. In sports he is a great player in soccer and handball, but in basketball I’m better than he is. I don’t know how he can be so good in soccer and so bad in basketball. At school he is very intelligent and almost always gets ten in his tests.
But the amazing thing is: how can he play video games , practice a lot of sports and get good grades ?
I’m doing well at school too but I don’t play video games so often because if I do I’ll have bad grades.
When I go to school he’s always there (he’s never late) he never misses lessons, never rushes and he is always kidding.

I can’t understand how he does all these things at the same time.


Project from
Phelliphe
Progress 1
Teacher Cristina


Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home