A place to talk about idols, celebrities and why we like them so much.

Monday, October 23, 2006

My Idol
















My idol is Shaquille O´Neal. He´s a basketball player and he plays in the Miami Heat team.
He´s 2,16 m tall and 147,4 kg. He was born on March 6th 1972 in the United States in the State of Louisiana. Shaquille played in Orlando Magic team and Los Angeles Lakers team.
His team was the NBA champion this year and he was the star of the team.
He´s my idol because after watching a game on TV, I got interested in basketball.
One of my dreams is seeing Shaquille O´Neal in the basketball stadium playing with me.
Miami Heat is a very bad team, but they only win bacause O´Neal plays there.
He has several nicknames: Shaq, The Diesel, The Big Aristotle, The Big Baryshnikov, Superman and The Doctor Shaq.
He has won four NBA championships.























Project from
Vitor Soares Lopes
Starter 3

Teacher Cristina

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home